Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hip Hip Hoorary for Doodlebug!

This past week has been an absolute crazy one for our family! In less than 5 days we found out after my husband had his surgery that he was going to be flying out to McLean Lake in Saskatchewan to work... What a shocker to the family dynamics! We busily got stuff ready for him, and stocked up on things here for me, as its not the easiest for me to run to the store for stuff.  He left early Wednesday morning and the kids have been okay... it will be a huge  adjustment for our family!

Now on to some scrappy news! I took a couple days off of scrapping all together, in order to get things in order, and now I hope to settle back into a routine again!  Last week I had a layout up on the Doodlebug Design blog with one of their new collections that they released: Hip Hip Hooray!  LOVE the bright colours in this collection and who can resist those cute little monsters and robots! This collection was perfect for showcasing my son's 2 nd birthday.

Some detailed shots:




Super cute collection, right?  Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog for more inspiration

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and that grid design!!!!!!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a fun layout! Love the bright colors and grid design too!!!