Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Red Wagon #234 - Count me in!


Today is all about NUMBERS up on the Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog! I knew exactly what I wanted to use, since it was a new release, and one of my favs!!!   Here is my card:










I used some Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque to make this card! LOVE this collection!!!!  So I hope you have time to play with us this week at the Little Red Wagon! Be sure to upload your creation to Mr. Linky on the Little Red Wagon blog and stop by and see all the inspiration from the girlfriends!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute!! LOVING the colors!!!!

Joanne said...

Fabulous! I love the numbers die-cut and the colors you used!
Joanne xo

JanR said...

Wonderful card! Love how you've got her holding a balloon.

Tracy Penney said...

Oh I love that paper and the number die cut looks amazing. Great job.

Jayne said...

Great paper choice and love the little balloon.....great card.

Rosanne said...

Very cute card, great way to us numbers!