Friday, April 18, 2014

Sweet Little Bunny and NEW BELLA BLVD collections!

So, I think after this post I might be caught up on my posts! Phew! I finally feel I am catching up, after the upheaval in the family routine! yippee!!!  So today I wanted to share with you a layout I did for Bella Blvd, using a Easter Theme!

I got the idea to make a BIG BUNNY from the feathers! I thought how cute would the feathers be as ears, and of course using the crochet heart for the nose... lots of sweet little cuteness going on, don't ya think?

Here are some close ups:


Now, I am super EXCITED that Bella Blvd is releasing THREE... yes THREE new mini collections! They were released on the Bella Blog Wednesday, Thursday, and today! 

First up is SUMMER SQUEEZE!!! I am so excited for a fun summer line! I LOVE the pop of BLACK in this line!! Can't wait to create with it!

You can win this ENTIRE collection before you can even buy it! Just head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog: HERE and leave a comment!

Next up: SCATTERED SPRINKLES!!
The name alone, I fell in love with! I LOVE it!!! Love how bright and fun all the colours  and LOVE the saying on the paper: There are so many reasons to be happy! Yes there is... and sprinkles is one of them!

You can win this entire collection before you can even buy it as well! Just head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog: HERE and leave a comment!

Last up and MY FAVOURITE (although it was a very tough call cuz they are all AMAZING!)... is....

Classic Calendars!!  The ideas rolling through my head for this collection are endless! I seriously think this is such a cool idea! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

 Once again, you can WIN the entire collection before you can buy it too!  Just head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog: HERE and leave a comment!


So what is your most favourite collection released??!!  (I know its a tough call!)... 

Well have a VERY HAPPY EASTER blog readers!



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this soooooo much! I pinned it off of BB's blog!! :)

Leanne said...

seriously sooooo cute!!

JanR said...

Such a sweet layout! That bunny is brilliant!

Lee-Anne said...

So adorable! Brilliant idea with the feathers and pink heart.

Rosanne said...

Such a cute layout! Love the crochet nose! And cute pictures too!