Saturday, December 6, 2014

ITS REVEAL TIME!!

So firstly... I apologize... I push the publish button when I "preset"  my blog post! Oops!! I tell ya, sometimes I just rush, rush, rush :)

So it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over at My Creative Scrapbook!  I got to play with the MAIN kit this month, and it was full of Christmas Goodies!! I created four layouts with this kit! And here they are:

This was my FAVOURITE layout that I created! I wanted to show how you could use this kit for even a winter layout! Step by step layout tutorial coming soon for this layout!

I love how I used the flowers in this kit! I cut them in half and then created a patterned border. I added the awesome flair buttons to the centre! So fun!

For this layout I made a "christmas present"  by cutting a square and then adding the gorgeous ribbon in this kit around it! I added a flower/flair as a bow with a sticker for a tag! So cute!!!

My last layout was really simple... since the patterned paper in this kit made it easy to put together! I embellished with stickers, brads, and flowers!

So as you can see how AWESOME this kit is... full of possiblities! Here is the kit that I played with:

You can head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook page to reserve yours today... and don't forget to check out the design team gallery for lots of inspiration! 

Don't forget to peak at the Creative Kit, LE Kit & the Album kit!! All awesome stuff!!!!




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those snowflakes on the first one!!!!!

Anelsie Ramos said...

OMG! These layouts are stunning!!! I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your wonderful projects! Thanks for the inspiration!