Saturday, January 10, 2015

January Reveal!

Hi everyone! Today is the day I wanted to share with you my layouts I made with MAIN KIT for My Creative Scrapbook!  I adore Pam's kits... she does such a great job of mixed papers and embellishments that leave you with a ton of fun goodies to create with!  This kit was gorgeous.... the colours, the patterns, flowers.... all amazing!  Here are the four layouts I created:



I especially loved the brown mixed in with these colours! So much fun!  Be sure to head to My Creative Scrapbook to grab your kit today! (you also have a choice of many kits!!!)  Don't forget to head to the Design Team Gallery to drool at all the wonderful inspiration the Design Team Ladies created this month!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! As always ... you inspire!!!!!

dstandard said...

Adorable pages - they are all wonderful!

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are amazing!

Anelsie Ramos said...

Beautiful layouts! LOVE your work!!!