Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Thanks!

Hi everyone! 


Sometimes I feel like the weeks are flying by, and sometimes I feel like a day will never end.  It was a difficult week last week, being March Break, and having my husband away at work.  But this week is looking better... My husband is HOME... and this weekend is Jordan's OBA's so it will be a fun weekend for all!

Today I thought I would share a card I made for one my mom's dear friends.  She grew up with her, and knew her longer that anyone I know. I have never really gotten to know her over the years until the week before my mom passed away.  She is a wonderful, wonderful person, who I am thankful was a part of my mom's life, and now a part of mine.  She was there with me, holding my mom's hand in her final days. She shared fun happy memories and lots of laughs... She is awesome!

Anyways, I thought a bright happy card to match her personality would be a perfect way of saying thanks:


I used a flip-it card from Stamps of Life and stamped the cute little butterfly on the card.  The best thing about Flip-its is this:


Totally cool!! I added a triplet flower on this side, and then wrote a message to my mom's friend :)...
A simple card that is so easy to make!


2 comments:

VanessaB said...

beautiful! wonderful card for a wonderful person sent by someone who is pretty wonderful herself. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the ladybug!!!!