Thursday, May 7, 2015

Are you a planner.... with the Stamps of Life!

Another Reveal, I am super excited about sharing!  First off... did you jump on the "crafty" planner trend?  I LOVED this idea because with my crafty time cut back, this was a chance for me to get crafty and organized in my hectic life all at the same time!  I really did "squeal with delight" when Stephanie Barnard from the Stamps of Life announced that she was doing PLANNER stamps... thats right.... PLANNER stamps... so super exciting!  I really just started "crafty planning" when she announced it... and yes I am very much a beginner in this crafty planner world of ours... 

For the reveal I sent in a "mock" page... but something that I would typically do in my planner! I didn't buy a planner outright, because I wasn't sure it was something I would keep up with, and wanted to see what I liked in the meantime. So I downloaded and printed the RAINBOW PLANNER on a Bowl full of Lemons (yes I love this site!).  I typically use a two page spread calendar to keep up to date of what is going on, but I like to do a day-to-day page too! I love that its big 8 1/2 X 11, because it gives me plenty of space to "create"  on!  Here is my page I created using the plannerstamps4KJ stamps set!

You might think it's a lot of work, but really it didn't take me too long to make at all! I always start by adding the stamps... AND YES THERE IS A LOT ON THIS STAMP SET!!

 I keep my inks on hand and stamp away in the colours I want to use for this page!  Once the stamping is done from this set... I add any additional writing in fun, bright colours of course!

Yep I like to stamp! For this planner it gives me a time schedule for the day, so I like to fill it up as much as possible!  Next up I keep "extras" of stamps/dies that might not have worked on my cards/projects for my planner! This way, I can still use them! here I used the crazy4daisies extras that I had!

Finally I picked a few other stamp sets that "worked" for my planner... including:  spinner2stamp, tictactoe2play, postage2stamp, and camera2stamp... and all of them can be found at the Stamps Of Life store!

I then added some washi tape and other fun things to finish it up:

So exciting to be crafty and organized all in one, don't you think!?


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!