Monday, July 20, 2015

Are you a PLANNER?

So have you jumped on board the "planner" trend recently?  This year creative planning has really taken off, and I am slowly getting use to it! I started my downloading planner sheets that I can print out when I need them! Now I am thinking I might need something more concreate as I REALLY like the whole idea of creative planning... especially since I don't have a huge chunk of time to be creative like I use to, and this combines me organizing my week AND creative time all in one! 

So I have been super excited EACH month to have the STAMPS OF LIFE release new planner stamps and dies! YIPPEE! Yes I was super excited!  This past month I received the highlighters4planner set, and LOVED it... I wanted to show how it works perfectly for cardmakers and planners (even scrapbookers!) this set is so versatile.... you will LOVE it!

Here is the card I made:

I love how this card turned out! I also used the die: HELLO!  I love the font on this die set!

Of course I did a "mock" planner page too, for you to see how to use the stamp in a planner:

Are you ready to see the stamp set:



So many possibilities for this stamp set! I LOVE it! You should see what other design team members have created! SO inspiring! Go take a look at the gallery HERE!